YES for Natick recommends a YES vote on Ballot Question 4 in the November 6 Election to fund a replacement Fire Station 4, based on the recommendation of an Endorsement committee whose members carefully reviewed materials and programming for this important debt exclusion vote.
Please be sure to vote in the November 6 election!
- Find your voting location, here: https://www.natickma.gov/915/Voting-Locations
Early voting is also available.
- For more information contact the town clerk’s office at 508-647-6430, ext., 4, or email email@example.com
We are a Political Action Committee with a mission to share information about Natick’s government and elections and, at times, to make political endorsements and recommendations.
- High-quality services and public safety for all residents
- A strong commercial tax base to support our local economy
- Strong schools, including appropriate staffing, curriculum, and facilities
- Affordable taxes and programs to support tax payers in need
- The value and accessibility that make Natick a great place to live
- A welcoming, socioeconomically diverse, and inclusive community
- Respect, integrity, and collaboration among municipal and school administration and town volunteers
- A population that is informed about and engaged in its own governance
- Chairman: Mari Barrera
- Treasurer: Kim Schmid
- Leah Falzone
- Carol Gloff
- Katie Joyce
- Joshua Ostroff
- Kim Schmid
- Greg Vitarelli